A Note from the Promoteradmin
Rules for the Cruiser Compact class.
Reminder-this is a fun class and cars must stock as it comes from the factory. Hopefully a way for beginners to get into racing. The rules below are preliminary and if any suggestions please let Jeb Dunklau or myself know.
- Window nets required both sides of front side windows.
- Racing seats recommended on both sides, not required
- Factory seat belts may be used across waist and shoulder-4 point harness recommended
- Fire extinguisher mounted between driver and gas man-required
- Doors must be welded or chained shut
- Hoods and Trunk lids must have pins
- No gutting of car other than interior
- All window glass must be removed
- Must have windshield bars in front of both driver and passenger sides. Recommend screen 4 inches apart and 4 on each side
- 1 inch lug nuts may be used when using steel wheels
- Any FWD 4 or 6 cylinder passenger car only. No supercharger or turbo.
- All 6 cylinder engines must be 3.8 liter or less and must run without #1 plug wire connected
- Stock shifter only.
- Gas pedal moved to passenger side, no more than 20in left of right door structure
- Battery may be remain in stock location or moved to the rear passenger side, within an approved battery box.
- If gas tank is located behind the rear wheels, it must be removed and replaced by a fuel cell and placed in rear seat area. Must be strapped down and fuel lines covered.
- Suspension-no altering or adding any supension parts. Must be completely stock.
- All tires must be the same size and and what the car would have come with new.
- 4 point cage, can gut front doors.
- 1 rear seat bar 1/4 in thick and minimum 3in wide.
- Example-3in or larger tube or 3in I beam or channel iron.Must be weled/ bolted or both.
- Seat must be tight against back bar-Required.
- 1 halo bar from rear floor weith 4×4 plate @ bottom and halo must extend out of car and over the roof. Must be welded/bolted or both.
- Door bars or kickers allowed inside or outside.
- Option- standard roll cage smilar to compact class can be installed.
- All airbags must be removed.
- Claim will be added later